Have Your Say
Shadow Minister for Agriculture, Food and Fisheries
Shadow Minister for Forests
The Shadow Minister has responsibility for addressing any issues relating to these portfolios for the Opposition. This includes:
- Maintaining a profile within these industries and to keep abreast of the current issues facing agriculture, food, fisheries and forests.
- Contributing to any debates on issues relating to these industries either through the media or by addressing the industry involved directly.
- Representing the Opposition at industry forums and functions.
- Taking responsibility for constituent enquiries relating to agriculture, food, fisheries or forests.
- Observing the functions and service of the Government Departments with responsibilities in agriculture, food, fisheries and forests.
Adrian's previous life experiences make him ideally placed to handle the issues related to these potfolios. With the electorate of Hammond being predominantly made up of rural enterprise and associated service industries, the issues for this portfolio match some of the key issues for Hammond.
All enquiries should be directed through the Hammond Electoral Office on phone 8531 1676.